Pier and Surf Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
I never use mobile versions of this site because well they suck and you never get the tech support you need to get through the crap. I have actually contacted this site's owners to ask to buy it from them to get rid of the issues that you guys are having but of course they are $$$ hungry and won't budge. When the site goes away and nobody wants to come here anymore they will wish they had sold it. Till then I come here once in a while on my computer at work and then poof I'll go away. They will never fix the issue because they don't care. They only care about the ads that make them $$$. It is evidence by this thread here and the ones that have come before it.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
I never use mobile versions of this site because well they suck and you never get the tech support you need to get through the crap. I have actually contacted this site's owners to ask to buy it from them to get rid of the issues that you guys are having but of course they are $$$ hungry and won't budge. When the site goes away and nobody wants to come here anymore they will wish they had sold it. Till then I come here once in a while on my computer at work and then poof I'll go away. They will never fix the issue because they don't care. They only care about the ads that make them $$$. It is evidence by this thread here and the ones that have come before it.
If they change their minds and sell it you think you could bring back the "Hot Spots" and the store too , I'm not getting any were with them .

B

·
0 Posts
It's definitely the enhanced mobile view causing all of the take over ads to flourish. I had it off for over a month with zero issues on this site. The other day my phone did an update and when I came back to this site it was on enhanced mobile view. It took about 5 seconds for the first pop up to appear. Took a few minutes of closing down and restarting the page to be able to beat the popups to be able to turn off the enhanced mobile view. In other words, enhanced mobile view is garbage. Don't use it and you won't run into the popups.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts