Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jabby is freakin' special ... I've been catfishing all day using my homemade stinkbait. The recipe for said bait is rancid beef blood, rotting chicken liver, and two day old fish guts rolled into pastry dough and some zest soap shavings. I've been handling this nasty shit all day and when I decided to go home my nose plugged.

So I picked my nose ... And then promptly inhaled and puked my lasagna breakfast and lunch all down the front of my body onto the steering wheel and into the dash gauge cluster on my pt cruiser ... Yeah ... Breathing right now blows chunks literally ... I'm gonna go snort some vicks vaporub and hydrogen peroxide after I take a shower ... Then I gotta clean up the car ...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ain't gonna humiliate myself that badly lol. It's bad enough that my wife won't stop laughing ...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got my limit and am fryin them up now. It was worth it. FYI. The Vicks in the nose really does kill them smell quite well. Lol

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
was this happening around 4:20?... put it doen.. drink some OJ.. and gets some 7-11 nachos.. it will be all right.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts