Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got message, but it was my other Mom's (no relation just a very special kind of girl's) 60th birthday, I ain't all of that but without my Mom and this lady, I probably wouldn't be aroud to fish, AI, piers, inlets or PLO, or anywhere else. Oh to see a little boy cry and yes with this woman, I let the tears flow and so did she, and it hurt to see one of the loves (got my two daughters, my wife, my Mother and fortunately a few other "Mothers" who care about me) of my life cry. I am soooooo lucky to have my Mom (great lady in her own right) and this person whom I have known for 30+ years, that somehow can ,,,,, well let's just say, I cried , she shed a few and we cried some more. Like I said in PM this is the real deal (kinda like you, what you see is what you get), we ain't talkin the talk or walkin the walk, this is the real deal she probably saved my life more than I know, and I am lucky to have two special Moms to keep an eye out for me.

Am off Monday and Thursday though. Hope you all got some to bring home. I got birthday cake, hopefully, you got fish.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts