Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Christmas my granddaughters bought me a Yeti Loadout 5-gallon bucket with the utility gear belt for surf fishing. Has anyone used it for this purpose? I don’t want to hurt their feelings but I would never considered buying this as much of a beating my cheap 5 gallon buckets have taken over the years and have had to be replaced.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
It's a nice bucket. My mother in law bought me one a year ago and I'm going to use it as a tackle box for a offshore trip next week. I think she had ran out of Christmas gift ideas, really, who needs a $50 bucket.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Had one for two years now. I like it. I got the lid, the insert and the belt, so it became a $100 bucket. But, it holds up very well. Keeps everything nicely organized. All the pliers and knives go in the belt, misc goes inside in the divider, big stuff in the bottom. And with the lidakes a solid stool or seat. $100 is a lot for all that but it Works really well and won't have to get another.

·
Registered
4 Posts
For Christmas my granddaughters bought me a Yeti Loadout 5-gallon bucket with the utility gear belt for surf fishing. Has anyone used it for this purpose? I don’t want to hurt their feelings but I would never considered buying this as much of a beating my cheap 5 gallon buckets have taken over the years and have had to be replaced.
I received one as a gift too. I’ve been given all the accessories over the years, it’s great. Holds everything and more than you need for surf fishing. It’s well built and takes a beating. Plus your kids and grandkids will love seeing you use something they gave you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts