Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
James, Larry, Mark, Richard and yes, even Neil: the event was better than anticipated and I expected alot! Some of the nicest fellow "casting addicts" I've met and I've met quite a few.

My shoulders are killing me from all the new moves I was attempting and greatly appreciate the kind words and good advise.....I asked for criticism to assist with my casting and got plenty to work from! In addition, I found out that my Hatteras-style cast is working quite well and really don't need to tune it any further. The OTG cast needs plenty of work and will get me to my 600' goal before long.

Will try to come up and join in on the fun for the local casting when time permits. Again, you guys are great company and good, patient teachers!

PS: I left my seminar package with Neil's video in the clubhouse; if you come across it let me know so I can have it shipped down! Thanks so much, John VA-Apraisr.

·
Registered
680 Posts
john. oit was great to meet you, and glad to see you made it home safely. the casters are a fine bunch of people, and enjoyable to spend time with. don't forget to get that elbow taken care of.:cool: :cool:

·
Registered
551 Posts
New Tricks

Hi John,

It's was nice meeting you at the Surf Fishing Seminar this weekend. After the numerous posts, it is always nice to put a face to the name. We were all inspired by your proficiency and surf casting skill. Thanks for sharing the desire to learn new techniques. We are glad that our Surf Fishing Seminar filled a void in your quest for casting proficiency.

When I return to Delaware this weekend I will see if the curator has found your tape.

We look forward to casting with you in the very near future!

·
Registered
681 Posts
package

John,

I picked up the room before I left. I don't remember seeing a package. Maybe, someone picked it up before me or maybe I overlooked it. It was nice meeting you.

·
Registered
258 Posts
John, it was a pleasure finally getting a chance to meet you and see you and a lot of the other guys that I recongized from the boards. You certainly have a good casting fondation and I'm glad that you were able to come away with some new tools. I have a packet that I don't need so send me your mailing address and I'll be happy to send it to you. [email protected]
All the best , LarryB

1 - 5 of 5 Posts