Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trade : 13' ( full length ) casting Fusion. Wrapped by Hatteras Jacks. All Fugi hardware. 29" from bottom of butt to middle of reel seat. Dark green butt wrap and guide under wraps. The butt is shrink tubed. The rod is in excellent condition.

Looking to trade for a casting Fusion Magnum. Rod may be used.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Trade : 13' ( full length ) casting Fusion. Wrapped by Hatteras Jacks. All Fugi hardware. 29" from bottom of butt to middle of reel seat. Dark green butt wrap and guide under wraps. The butt is shrink tubed. The rod is in excellent condition.

Looking to trade for a casting Fusion Magnum. Rod may be used.
i got one, its spray painted... ya want to trade? you can have the fusion back if you ever decide to sell it.... all FUJI(i wish you and every other ____ could spell it correctly.)

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i got one, its spray painted... ya want to trade? you can have the fusion back if you ever decide to sell it.... all FUJI(i wish you and every other ____ could spell it correctly.)
Was it the one that had the spray painted ABu? The one that looked like it was dropped in the suds...recovered and never cleaned? The one you had at the LIP?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Al he did such a good job on the camo paint I couldn't see it in the spike from 3 feet away ;) (NOT) and that was in the daytime so you might have a really hard time finding it at night. Hell he walked around his truck 3-4 times before he saw it in the rack and he was sober too.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
i have two painted mags. the deer hunter ******* special and the desert camo for the beach with my spray painted abu. i can remove the paint if you want. all fuji, fuji seat, griptape.

for ya"ll with all them jokes. the fish didn't seem to mind this year....

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Neil,

We still doing this trade?
yeah but i aint shippin. i was figuring we can keep our own butts since they're WRI. u dont like trigger grips and i dont like your grips so since we're gonna re-do. gimme a shout

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.