Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New with tag.

Been sitting in my rod tube for over a year and and it doesn't look like I'm going to get to use it this year either. My loss is your gain.

$215 picked up in Asheville, NC. Pics upon request.

-Mike

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Been traveling to see friends/family in NC a lot the past month.

$210 picked up in several areas across the state.

Let me know if where you are at if you are interested and I'll see if I can make it work.

-Mike

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe. If you cover the shipping fees, I'll take the hit on the packing materials.

I checked Fedex, UPS, and USPS.

Fedex was way too high, but UPS and USPS both came in at $32 and $20, respectively (USPS had a large discount if I printed the label online). It'll cost me about $12 more for the pvc tube/end caps/padding.

Let me double check to make sure that the online price I was quoted is valid. But if it is, I'd be willing to ship at $220 shipped to your door via USPS. Would be shipped priority mail 2 day with insurance and signature confirmation.

Any interest before I dig further?

-Mike

·
Registered
273 Posts
Check with post office. I shipped a 6' tube to Greensboro for around $10. Had a 9'6" 2 pic in it. Came in right around 6lbs. This was a thick walled 4" cardboard tube.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nope. Have gone to Roanoke a couple times and would like to go back again but haven't been to as far as Richmond or Newport News. Sorry man.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Frogfish- Might have a reason to head up to the DC area to pick up a kayak.

Any interest?

-Mike

1 - 19 of 19 Posts