Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its a long shot. I am looking for a Penn 970 or Penn 980 Power Mag reel that is a junker or parts reel. I dont care how much corrosion is on the surface if a couple of the internals are still functional. Anyone?

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Poloman, sounds like your 980 is in good working condition? I am looking for a junker or parts reel to scavange a couple of parts from.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I have seen these reels on fleabay; these two models will typically finish the bidding around $100-$120. I dont need the whole reel. I need the left sideplate for a 970 (a 980 will fit). What I am willing to pay depends on what you have and whether the clicker is screwed in or penned in.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dave, I appreciate your looking. The website you mentioned above is located in Australia; in reading the fine print...they do not do international orders. Have you actually purchased anything from them? Thnx anyway

·
Banned
2,922 Posts
Dave, I appreciate your looking. The website you mentioned above is located in Australia; in reading the fine print...they do not do international orders. Have you actually purchased anything from them? Thnx anyway
No, I haven't . . . I found them while searching for your Part #'s.

Apparently, they WILL ship internationally, but you have to e-mail them, as their website isn't set up for PAYMENTS for that !

http://www.anglerscentral.com.au/international-orders/

QUOTE :

Home / International Orders

International Orders

Shipping Destinations:

Anglers' Central Service Centre ships goods Australia wide, however, at this time we do NOT accept payment for international orders through our website, please contact us on +61 8 8244 8790, or [email protected] to enquire about a special order.

END QUOTE :

Tight Lines !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts