Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a extra one of those 10 gallon chlorine bucket with the twist on lid they can part with? Need to make a bigger live bait bucket. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
there 7 gallon and you can get them from local pool companys...

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I tried a couple of restaurant supply shops, they didn't have any of the large 10 gallon plus buckets. Didn't see the 15 gallon bucket on the other site? Pickle drum, can you be more clear? Thanks for everyones help so far but still looking.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Friedeel,

Been using either a 10 or 12 gallon, whatever maybe even rated at 100#'s bucket for powdered chlorine bucket from a swimming pool company for years and have not had zilch problems from the chloring hurting the bait.

Either go to a local town, country club pool or better yet depending on where you live to the YMCA and get your name in to see if they will save you a bucket.

I rinsed out the buckets I have with the water hose, let sit outside for some days and it has worked flawessly for me. Keep it stored where the sunlight doesn't get to it and it will outlast probably the rope tied to it.

Reelturner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.