Pier and Surf Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got one they want to part with?? Looking for the 12ft built not the blank. Trade or price?? :fishing:

·
Registered
261 Posts
might have one that i'm willing to part with. lemme check. i believe it is cut from the top 3". i'll let you know tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
last place I saw one for sale was that tackle shop on Ocracoke... don't remember if he had one the last time I was in though... he had 2 when I bought mine...

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Sent ya a PM

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wasnt sure of the exact length all I knew is it was around 12 but thanks for clearing that up Surf Rat.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
what you're looking for is a XS 12 MHC ...I've heard they quit selling these as finished rods, blanks only anymore... good luck in your search...

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what you're looking for is a XS 12 MHC ...I've heard they quit selling these as finished rods, blanks only anymore... good luck in your search...
No I am looking for the 1502 that hasnt been cut to throw 8nbait. It is 12'6", I was wrong on my previous post but thanks for the info anywho. :fishing:

·
Registered
157 Posts
believe I have what you are looking for. conv about 34" to the seat, simple black on black wrap with silver marble. send me a pm

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Sent ya my number and never did hear from ya, I still have that one.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
This weekend I will be shooting 8-N-Bait out at the Point tryn to catch one of them Drummy things. :D

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
If ya don't buy Shooters',I have a never used custom 1502 lami that I might part with ...28" to seat........the R

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
I'll take $385 or $500 matched with nib 525.....FIRM...........bring cash and I'll meet ya somewhere near Basspro and you can walkaway if ya dont like it....the R

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
cough!! Uh more than I wanted to spend but thanks anyways. Please close this thread

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.