Pier and Surf Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Wow rich really.. that pm you sent me i guess u think people are just keyboard warroirs but im telling you in front of the world i kno where gaithersburg md is and i will straight f you up punk ass old piece of crap

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Simply told him to mind his own business. Has some sort of anger issues when confronted with reality.

Mods would you please close/lock this thread - going nowhere fast. Don't need this.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Ok so you go on my pm spewing junk and i hav issues.. we all see how you treated liljeep ..someone has to be the defender of the universe and that person is me..

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Ok so you go on my pm spewing junk and i hav issues.. we all see how you treated liljeep ..someone has to be the defender of the universe and that person is me..
I appreciate the sentiment, I really do. Rich is pretty clearly looking for the rod of his choice, on his terms, and hand delivered to his door by the seller, who must be prepared upon receiving payment to bend over and kiss Rich's ass and tell him how fortunate he was to be able to sell him a nice rod for pennies on the dollar. I agree with Rich on one thing. Maybe this thread should be closed because Rich isn't going to budge on his wishes and now, I for one couldn't care less if he finds a rod or not.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Well Harry - you are a big liar and have managed to make a mountain out of a molehill. You obviously have some sort of mental as well as anger issue. I purposefully did not address or reply to either your previous post or your PM where you drug my mother into this and threatened to beat my ass. You can go on beating your chest and spewing crap for all to see. Go defend all the internet downtrodden big man - I really don't care one way or the other and everybody loves a overblown fool.

Toodles

·
Registered
82 Posts
Yeah ok.. its there in the thread and i will continue .. maybe if someone a long time ago wouldve"beat your ass" you wouldnt be the ×#@^%/$ you are now

·
Registered
73 Posts
Thank you AnimalBarrie. Let me clear this up. I own several ballistics already. Was looking for another one to add to the stable. Easiest way for me to do that and save on shipping was to see if someone locally had one for sale. I am a contractor and spend all week driving around the Beltway etc. I was well aware of all the options available to me and started with this one as the simplest way to achieve my goal. Not that interested in driving 2 hours to Richmond - just wasn't that important yet.

So lets see what happens. Still interested in a Ballistic if someone in my immediate area has one to sell.

Rich60 ( Apparently some people on here think I am an asshole - thats OK I already know it )
Amazon and eBay have free shipping. If you order today it will be at your house in two days and you don't have to leave your couch. Just buy a blank, have it built, and lock this thread.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts