Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a 9-10fter in the 3-8oz range
the rod needs to be a 2 piece (hes got a small car)
im not looking for anything expensive at all, just realiable, durable, and not really beat up or damaged, preferably in the 65$ range

its gonna be a birthday gift for a guy who pretty much taught my brothers and i how to fish and has been a family friend for a long while now
he doesnt have any tall rods, and i dont think hes got the funds to buy one anytime soon so i think hed really appreciate this

thanks for any offers;)

·
Registered
290 Posts
I have an Ugly Stik Custom Graphite 10' 2 piece. Rated 1-5 ounce. USCSSP 1110-2M. I would let it go for $65.00. Fuji Guides and Reel seat. For an Extra $25.00 I will throw in an Okuma Stratus SGT-65 Spooled with 50# Braid. The reel is a brand new Warranty Replacement, I have 2 spools for it. The rod has been used, and has some wear on it, but not bad at all, probably 8/10. Rod has good JuJu too, has caught many flounders.

http://www.shakespeare-fishing.com/products/rods/ugly-custom-graphite_2007.shtml

·
Registered
381 Posts
I have an older Daiwa 9' 2 piece brown rod in good shape. 80's??? The top section has a rubber end that would slide into the bottom half. I'm not sure what you mean 3oz-8oz range. Is that that weight for the rating of the sinker??? I fish with Conolon rods only and found this one while sorting my rods. Drop me a PM if you are interested...............
Kim:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.