Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WELL THE TIME IS FAST APPROACHING, LETS HEAR WHO ALL IS GOING TO BE THERE.

ME, ME, ME, ME. ALL 3 DAYS

·
DISTANCE CASTING SPONSOR
3,336 Posts
I plan to be there. Tony Pendergrass, big brother and cuz Bill Bailey plan to make it as well.

Tommy

·
Registered
213 Posts
The Luppies will be there.

Hi Demonfish, just busy cleaning up and getting back to normal after the storm. I sent you an email via the boards' service. Did you get it? I talked to Zziplex and they expect to be on schedule and I should bring some new rods with me on Friday. See you all there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Charlie, is there any chance that ZZiplex is sending you a Powertex Bass rod on this shipment? I sure would like to have one.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I'm making the trip. If the weather is favorable my plan is to come down the week before and stay in the Henlopen area.
They have a great field to work out on during the week prior to the event. Should the weather be questionable that week then I'll just come down for the Tournament. I'm Hoping the fishing
around Lewes will be OK
Regrads Big Dave

·
DISTANCE CASTING SPONSOR
3,336 Posts
Hey dave......

How does one become an honorary member of the Booze Brothers???? I think I have met the first two criteria....... :)

See you in two weeks,

Tommy

·
Registered
193 Posts
Who don't have a boat?? How bout a pathfinder 24' with 225 Honda, and all the goodies.
Might make it, then again if the fish are biting, will pass.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey pompano dan, your from my neck of the woods, cocoa and merritt island. see ya soon in chrisfeild.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Tommy regarding the Booze Brothers. I'll have a talk with you when you arrive in MD for the tourny. Having a chapter in NC might be a great Idea. We have one in Maine, NY, Ohio, And Arizona. Cheers Mate

1 - 16 of 16 Posts