Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend I going to take my 7 year old granddaughter and my two nephews ages 10 and 14 fishing for the first time. I don't care if I catch a thing I just want them to catch sometime(it will probable be a sea robin) and have a good time.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the camera reminder maybe that's why I having a tough time the fish gods know I have no way of bragging.

·
Registered
823 Posts
cocoflea ,

doesnt matter what they catch as long as they catch something. and everyone has a good time and stays safe

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just to let everyone know the kids had a good time and blues where caught I think now a have new fishing partners the can't wait to go again.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
now see thats not too bad you got way more than just new fishn partners sounds like yall had a blast specially when the bite was on :)

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The good thing about it is if I do it right they will be able to tell me where the fish are because they will have more time then to fish and like I said before I have some new fishing partners.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.