Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know of any headboats that go out of Southern NC from morehead city to myrtle beach sc? Thinkin of bookin a wintertime trip if any of 'em go out :D

Tight Lines

Tim

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Topsailbum,

Do you know if the Carolina Princess does trips in december? Know all about the January and February BFT trips, may have to get 8 people together and try to get a trip booked for next year :D

Tight Lines

Tim

·
Registered
823 Posts
not 100% sure but i think the princess does limited trips like maybe weekends only thru the winter. i havent checked with them in a good while

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will have to give them a call tomorrow and see. I know they stopped the 1/2 day trips in Sept.

My birthday's comin up and the wife said I could do whatever I wanted so gonna try to get a few people together for a fishin trip :D

Tight Lines

Tim

·
Registered
3 Posts
Carolina Princess

I have been out on the stand up sport fishing (trolling) trips before in the spring and fall and they are first rate. long day though, leave the dock at 4:00 a.m. . The blue fin trips are by the head like the rest of their trips so you don't need to get together 8 people. i have not been on one of them as yet maybe this year.
I Know last year they stopped for dec but don't know about this year.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BigDug thanks for the headsup will try to get ahold of 'em tomorrow to double check. They gettin any fish off the Vonda Kay this time of year?

Tight Lines

Tim

·
Registered
823 Posts
COUPLE WEEKS BACK they were catching grunts& grouper

·
Registered
43 Posts
Capt. Stacy out of Morehead is running on certain days, & I even saw where they are booking some 24 hour trips in Jan. & Feb.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts