Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Lesner saturday

That's where i'm gonna be. Who's with me? Anyone knows where I can get some fresh bait near lesner bridge?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Crawfish, the best place I know of to get bait is at Long Bay Pointe Bait and Tackle at the marina on Great Neck Rd. They have everything you might need....

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Ill be at the spit this evening around 5pm ill have a black bookbag for a tackle box and an eagles hat on.But the best way to know if its me or not ill be the one catching the fish :) {hopefully}.
:D

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Crawfish..... What time will you be at Lesner on Sat?

I am planning to go as well.

Bob

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Can't Make It

An emergeny has arrived, I can't make it this weekend to lesner. I will try to go down there monday, since i get tuesday off. I hate missing time to fish in this prime time of the season.

HighCap, good luck to you!

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
This is the traditional weekend my wife visits her 'puter gene-yes,gov't -workin sister near DC.My younger two and I feesh Grandview pier for stripers(or whatever) and frequent the restaurant.Thanks Isabel ,you cruel woman!!!....the R

D

·
0 Posts
it goes out of lesner bridge every night except monday. 20 bucks for rods, tackle, 3 baits, rags, buckets, and fish cleaning:eek: dont remember the number but its in th echesapeake angler magazine. il post a report when i get back.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hubby and I have decided we are going to James River sat pm, not sure of exact time, we have a fish-mate Sr and he will probably have a brown insulated suit on, and I have a day glo orange baklava (head thing) and we usually have a propane lamp, stop by and say hi if you're out there!
Jules:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts