Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got to CBBT around 7 or so to find heavy winds and a heavy chop. Birds were working at the first light but there was no way to wade out to them. Casting distance was okay, but the current was pushing into the bridge heavy duty with not much chance of working the lures. So now the Sox are up 9-6 and cold beer is flowing. Saw someone in a wetsuit trying to wade, taking water over the face. Was that you chest2head? Whoever it was has some big brass ones.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
LOL a yankee hater here too. would love to see a red sox vs marlins world series or even red sox vs cubs even though I am a marlin fan.:)

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just for history sake I would like Cubs - Sox. Someone would have to win. But then again, they did allow the All Star game to end in a tie.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Doh!!!!!!!! This is going to be one damn good game!!!!!! UMMMM Go Fish!!!:)

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Alou goes yard!!Doh!!!!! Not looking good for my fish.:(

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Yall know how anal I am

about puting post in th right place. ;) And this has nothing to do with fishing.....except beat a marlin! Go Cubbies!:D

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
I told you it was going to be a game! 5 to 5 in the 5th. Looks like I am going to be up late:D

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Go fish! 6 to 5!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Fish WIN!!!! Now lets hope the red sox make it tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
That wasn't me. I waded at the Lesner tonight but came up empty. Did see one guy pull in a 32"+ on a 6 ft baitcaster using a white bucktail.

And yes, I did get back in time to watch the end of the game. What a game (if you're a Marlin fan).

Let's go Sox! (or anybody vs. the Yanks)

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
no that would have been "wetsuit guy" a regular at the cbbt, he's a mad man. I love catchin fish but I do have my limits

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
He was my second choice. First time I have seen him this year. The way the waves and wind were, I'm surprised he didn't wash down to Lesner.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts