Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the area but I heard the same thing about the wall at the Jetty and have been about 10 times over the last month with no luck. I threw mirror lures and the gren grubs plus shrimp on a jighead-everything I thought might work but no luck. I do go out on the wall and actually was knocked off close to shore by a big wave when I wasnt paying attention due to a school of mud minnows I was looking at:mad: It was cold! Anyhow I met some folks and had some fun but no specks or anything else. looks like a good spot for later in the year though. I am looking to spend about 5-7 grand on a boat ( depends on what I can get for my Buick Riviera) so I will be ready! uncdub I sent you an e-mail but I dont know if you got it. Anyone that has some ideas on what boat or where to fish in the area let me know. I did e-mail a local capt and he told me they have some rockfish over at the Cape fear memorial bridge but I didnt get any today when I tried this a.m.. some big battleships to look at though and its always better to be fishing than not

1 - 1 of 1 Posts