Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
me and a friend fished from 8pm-1am....caught 15 nice spot 4 big croakers and a 2 lb blue...the blue hit on squid head..rest were caught on bloodworms with a small piece of squid,also lots of crabs...wish i would have brought crab pots with me....was coldddd out there with the wind...i need to invest in some cold weather fishing clothes quick lol

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
gud report Kajun crab pot sounds great beats buyin them last time i tried their got a 3 # toad fish hookd to a crab pot my bud slayd about 50 pearch jiggn squid around the pier good to hear the pier made it :cool:

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Kajun

do you know what the pier hours are there? Just want to know when I should arrive so I can avoid the soon to be approaching stampede.:rolleyes:

Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Kajun,

You have way more luck than me. I was out there saturday from 12 to 4, didn't catch any keeper, but some mini seabass, 1 decent size croker, some see grass, and the sun.. it was nice out there saturday.

Crawfish.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Fished Tuesday 9.30.03 from 11a - 1p. Tagged / Released 4 flounder (10" to 15") and caught a few pinfish while trying to get a spot or croaker. Also, pulled a few mini-blues in, and small seabass.

Saw the occasional spot, puffer and one trout caught while I was there as well.

THROW MORE BACK / PICK SOME UP

Jake Ace

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
crawfish....its just being in the right place at right time lol..i got skunked sunday night at lynnhaven inlet :(..that hurt

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i'm heading back out to the pier tonight...heard of a couple of stripers being caught last night there and spot...

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Hour,s dont think every time ive been 5 to 7 $ they stamp your hand im sure theres someone there most of the time cause its like a marina typpe place if i recollect right best time i would epect to b gud at high tide aint sure about hours hope thatll help :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts