Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so are any of you florida boys coming to the sportcat tournement in nc this march? looks like justin will be there, how about you KOZ?

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
I can cast that far already demonfish . I don't think there is any room for improvment .:p You are throwing just over 600 you say I would have to hide my head in the sand . Not quite that bad but never really needed to get out that far with my baits here in florida with the close troughs near the beach . Thats why we have Surf Boards and Yaks .:p I do appreciate you asking though .
I guess I just my be a NON NON NON NON NON NON Master , not for the lack of trying but the lack of practicing those 600 Plus casts .:p Hope you do well in the contest .:cool:

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey KOZ, just thought it would be nice to see some of you FL guys get interested in casting. the events are fun and this next one is closer to your area. also noticed that there were a couple guys like justin that were interested in starting a casting group. plus after seeing you on the board so often it would be neat to meet you. most likely alot of guys on the board would be interested in meeting you. well take care.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
I understand demonfish and appreciate the invite . Hopefully those lead slingers here in Florida will come up and join the fun .
Thanks again for the info on the event .

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey justin, the SE regional event is in willmington NC, just north of the SC border. its on the 26, 27, and 28th of march. Friday the 26th is a practice day with the event starting on saturday. you can check the sportcastUSA web site for more details. also if you check the distance board here at pier&surf you can get the addy for the new sportcastUSA mesage board which also has alot of info on it.

see ya, frank

1 - 6 of 6 Posts