Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gon trak down to the tank tomm if it ever stop dropping liquid sunshine!! all these back bays & creeks flooding out make the fishing slow got to have exta patience :D

·
Registered
363 Posts
Nope. 7 days the whole month of May with no rain. I really think the fishin god is mad at me.

Thats ok though. The months of June, August and September arer my best months so lookout fishin god here I come!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the rain god has spoken to or was that MSS CLEO!! cobia seeker got that 19ftr in th wind th other day told ya i messed up real clicker name so we gon to have to hooook upppp!!! and go slay a few gon tomm gom to take th kids & lil woman out spose to be windy probally try a back creek around tappahannock thats if th rain god is done !! :D :D umbrella :eek:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
also gotta 14 ftr jon 8hrspwr motor trailer troll motor 875 total pack

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
check th boat board :p :p

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GUESS NOT !! :mad: WHERES TH UMBRELLA??

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well its not raining to tied up to go fish so i figured id give a heads up NOAH :p should have the ARK :p ready in a few more days im greasing my innards to my reels putting new line on them so ill be ready to board the ARK :p wonder if he'ed let me cut up one of those chicken for bait ! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts