Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The telephones are answered 24-hours a day, seven days a week. You may remain anonymous and will not be required to testify in court. If your information results in an arrest, you will be eligible for a reward usually ranging from $50 to $1,000, based on the severity of the case. It is important to report violations as soon as possible and provide as much detail as you can about the physical descriptions of violators, vehicles, license tag numbers, etc.

http://floridaconservation.org/faq/rprtviol.html

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Coin for the call

Plus now you can smile all the way to the bank.:D

·
Registered
320 Posts
For sure, that is god news to .....for me being able to get ahold of somone on the spots is priceless. I've seen so meny people keeping undersized or oversized fish.......cant wait to make the call!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Couple of weeks ago tried to call the 1-800 number that is posted on my license to report an offender but the line had been disconnected. The next day I tried calling the new number that is SUPPOSED to be manned 24/7 but the phone just rang and rang with no response. Sent several e-mails to the FWC but have had no answer from them.
Saturday coming into Port Canaveral from a trip out and couldn't help but notice the FWC boat standing guard duty for one of the cruise ships. Now if the cruise ship company is pumping loads of money into the FWC pool to improve the fish and wildlife scene, I have no problem with that but I doubt they are.

Tight Lines,
fishin' fool

1 - 5 of 5 Posts