• I haven't gotten around to it.

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Cheese an rice, its only 10 bucks, unless ya wanna give more!

2. Yes you don't have to. Do me a favor an stick your head in th toliet an flush until optimum results are achieved.

3. OK then why are you here? See note two and call if you need help!

4. There is still hope for you. Cmon and do it. It dosen't take long an once ya do you can do a poll on how big a [email protected] Cdog is. :D

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
If I split my answer between choice 1 and choice 4 will I still have the opportunity to create a "donkey" poll?:rolleyes:

You are very convincing. So convincing that I'm gonna give a little more.

Would a donation of (say twice the $10) give me the opportunity to play a game of pin the tail on the
[email protected]([email protected]$$? :D

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
How about you put my name on some of that money and once I get my finances back in order, I'll donate some of my own?:D

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I'll tell ya what.

Sorry folks th heart was in th right place but SF says donate if ya want, don't if ya dont.

BTW ya have ta move quick ta pin th tail on this @ss. :p

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
You missed one

How about I was unaware of it. :jawdrop:

Now, that I am, where do I send my check?

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Th Poll is rigged

Fish Hunter. Just trying to get attention paid to th Support Button. Thanks to you an Thrifty Angler for stepping up to th plate. :cool:

·
Registered
823 Posts
cdog............. guilty as charged, terrible procratinator here.......... but it would help to have a posted snail mail address for those of us who dont trust internet security.

·
Registered
823 Posts
ya know... bet ya right!!! :D will have to do that

·
Registered
86 Posts
Just a thought for Sandflea. Maybe some members don't want to give up their Senior Member and Old salt status. (Although personally I think that anyone with that status that doesn't support the group should be ashamed of themselves.)

I think we should have Junior Supporter, Senior Supporter, and Old Salt Supporter status (What's the plural of status?) added.

·
Registered
634 Posts
its a small price to pay for all the reports that can save you bait/gas money in going to a place that is not producing fish..not to mention the many years of local fishing experience, tips and spots to fish .

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
rocknwine: I dropped all the different user names other than Supporter and Registered--no more Jr./Senior/Old Salt stuff. It was confusing people and I like to keep things simple.

Man Cdog, you should get a job for PBS during their pledge drives. You're too good at this. :p

Here's the way I look at it in the end: some people will ante up and some won't. To those who upgrade their accounts, I'm grateful. All I can do is offer extra features to those who do donate and hope for the best.

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Man Cdog, you should get a job for PBS during their pledge drives. You're too good at this.
I don't think PBS would like my "strong arm tatics". :D

1 - 20 of 47 Posts