Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Screenshot_20181006-001841_Chrome.jpg

Started Saturday. I have to go to the bottom of the page and hit a "full site" tab. I don't think I have changed anything on my end. Did you guys update or am I missing a setting or something. When I go to the full site I'm still logged in.

·
Administrator
319 Posts
Hey there,

Can you explain a little more on the issue you're having? Is it, that it keeps loading in that view for you? If so, are you clearing your cookies when you log out? If so, it won't remember that you changed to full screen and always revert back to that view.

Niall

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It loads that screen every time. I don't clear cookies, and really just "×" out the window when I'm done reading. Apparently I am still logged in under the remember me tab because when I hit full view tab I don't have to log in. ....I haven't looked on a computer this is on a Samsung android phone.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope...loaded that same version...when I clicked full version it took me to the enhanced mobile view, when I exited that I had to log Into the site...so a little different

·
Administrator
319 Posts
Strange, I'm using a Samsung phone with Chrome, and when I click exit enhance mobile view, it brings me to the full site. Can you let me know what browser you're using?

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its chrome. That first page opens up, then full site button takes me to enhanced page, then I have to close that to get to desktop version. Today I had to log in for the first time in a while.

·
Administrator
319 Posts
Hey there,

I made a change in your account for your default skin.
Is it bringing you to the desktop skin now?
If not, click on the settings tab (3 dots) in your chrome browser.
Afterward, click request desktop site.

Let me know if you're still having issues with this.

Ed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts