Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone. I was wondering who's going to the tank on saturday. I'm planning on learning a few new techniques and tips.:cool:

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
I'm going to be there on the Cambridge side bright and early (4:00AM) along with Shaggy. Hope to see you there.

Catman.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
I will be going on friday around noon and will stay as long as possible. My girlfriend may be going with me so that may limit how long I will stay. If I get home early enough, I will post my results for you guys unless the girlfriend let's me stay out past my bedtime.
-Anthony

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Catman

Hey catman, how long do you plan on staying? I know you said you might stay for the 2nd high tide. I will have my 2 yr old son with me but might try to stop by maybe on my way to o.c.

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Jason, it all depends on Saturday's weather. If it's hot like today I'll probably knock off after the out going tide has slacked. That's the only bad thing about the Tank, there's no shade anywhere unless you bring you own. Give me a call on my cell phone at 410-218-5706 to be sure.

Catman.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
ok

No problem will call you only if I am going to make it out there. Most likely in the morning. So if you don't hear from me before slack tide don't wait for me. :rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts