Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going out to fish later tonight?

Trying to decide for myself where to head to!

Haven't seen to many post's on Lynnhaven Pier this week, thinkin about tryin VB Pier or Willoghby-Pier.

Let me know and maybe we can catch up somewhere later.

Dixie

·
Registered
251 Posts
Peeped over at Virginia Beach pier last night,while I was in the surf . It looked like a ghost-town. By the way they are on new hours now

8:00am-12:00pm

·
Registered
264 Posts
Yup same here, will be headed out from home about 8-815, should be there about 9, will have a 5 year old boy with me wearing camo jacket. hopefully be some fish tonight..any recomendations on what kind of bait to bring to the show?

Sa 18 High 2:59 AM 2.1 7:16 AM Set 2:45 PM 55
18 Low 9:01 AM 0.8 6:25 PM
18 High 3:28 PM 2.6
18 Low 10:12 PM 0.8

Su 19 High 4:03 AM 2.2 7:16 AM Rise 12:23 AM 45
19 Low 10:06 AM 0.7 6:24 PM Set 3:26 PM
19 High 4:32 PM 2.6
19 Low 11:09 PM 0.7

just some extra info for ya..

·
Registered
634 Posts
cool...i'll have a hard rock cafe hat and green army jacket........hope they biting....prob be getting there between 9-10..having a lil crab boil right now

havent fished here in a couple of weeks...so dont really know whats been happening... i'm bringin some bloodworms and salted cut spot, hard crab......the bite is usually good here whenever the water is choppy and moving.....

·
Registered
264 Posts
OK that was a long nite last night, pulled into willoghby spit pier, caught one stinking eel, about a foot long, then had what looked like a pretty good sized croaker, about 2lb max. cuaght that with a piece of shrimp just hanging off the side of the pier no weight or anything, just hanging there, when I went to bring him up , my 10lb stren snapped at the knot, where it had been frayed...:mad:
other than that, not much action, and who ever decided that we didnt' need no stinkin tide at all, grrrr, was there from start of tide, to 3 am, water never changed, no current, stuff on the water stayed in the same place, but I would say, everyting would have been better if there had been some kinda tide.

nice to meet all u guys last night..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts