Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hey Kozlow, I've got maybe 1 night left here in Jax Beach, Friday night. I was thinking of trying the San Pablo over where the bridge on Atlantic goes over. Looks like there's an area to park just before hitting the bridge (a boat ramp?).

Either that or just past the Little Jetty, from the beach. Whatcha think?

Tightlines.....Kurt

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Not sure about the possible honey hole you speak of but what the hell. Give it a go and see what comes of it.:D How have you been doing otherwise? Did you hook up with any of those other anglers up that way?

High tide around 8 ish sunrise around 6 ish I'm there See Ya to the beach.

Good Luck Friday

·
Registered
196 Posts
Haven't been able to get with these guys, I didn't want to waste their time when I have no idea when I'd be able to get out. Mostly I've been able to go for 1 or 2 hours a night. Limits my opportunities to areas real close at hand. All told it probably added up to about 1 days fishing time this week. But, the smell, oh the smell :eek: .

Maybe the San Pablo will be kinder, if not, it's always nice to be near the water with a wet line ;) .

.....Kurt

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Went out to fish this AM and guess what no Bait at the local shops that about made me wanna Barffff.

Decided to make the best of the situation and bring out the artificals.

Fished the Atlantic Surf Nadda. Fished the Indian River Nadda also.8(---)

Try again in the Am

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Mr. skunk got ya

And no bait, with a near full moon, on friday the 13th. You might want to go in hiding in a padded room till the day is over.:eek:

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
I am sure there will be better luck tomorrow! Tight lines

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got Bait this AM Shrimp did the job.
Had some success at the Mel Beach Pier , no keepers but the seatrout were there . Caught ( 10 ) 12 to 14 inchers better then NADDA and just a perfect morning on the Pier.
Back out in the AM for some more fun I hope :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts