34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and what are you targeting???

Me- 50/50 on going out

If I do, it will be trout and reds in the cross hairs

·
Registered
46 Posts
Oh I wish I could fish this weekend... but I don't get a day off until Wednesday. Since daylight savings time, I've been leaving for work in the dark hours and getting home after sunset. There's just no day left to even sneak in a couple of hours of fishing. HOWEVER, I am planning on spending all of Wednesday out fishing regardless of the weather - I've been day dreaming of catching some reds... I want to hear the drag screaming!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Atticus- You're a brave man. The low tonight is 35, and its not going to get much higher than for the weekend. I think the high Saturday is only 68 or something around there, low in the 40's, plus, there's a football game....that comes before fishing. I was going to go tomorrow morning, but brrrrr, too cold.

·
Registered
114 Posts
trout are legal there???????? They are out of season till january here..........

·
Registered
154 Posts
Redsgurl-

Spotted Seatrout- Closed Season- "N.E and N.W regions- February; S. Region- November and December"

So yup, they're legal here, I guess we're just lucky.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Thanks Joe, I always just take for granted everyone has the same rules..... Hope you got your share this weekeknd.
Suz

·
Registered
154 Posts
Atticus, I was going to say, damn you're crazy. I know Friday night when I went to bed around 2 it was freezing outside. Hell, walking to and from Pow-Wow is was damn cold, too cold to be out there either wading around or just standing still by the water. It's going to warm up a bit this week, I dont have class till 5 on tuesday, so I'm going to try and get out then, we'll see.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts