Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they were hittn just as fast as the bloodwormz could hit the bottom got there about 11 left at 7 spot city but ya need a boat that landing is up in a cove like setting ya gotta get out on the drop offs

·
Registered
186 Posts
inawe,
fished the lower Rapp bout 4weeks ago, took the Carolina Skiff. Got into major croaker, couple missed citation by just ounces. Got some decent sized spot but they were more scattered. Caught the majority between the Silos and the Cell Tower out in about 32 to 36 feet of water. Got the biggest croaker drifting away from the number 3(?) bouy out in the bay. Had a blast. Cant believe the bite is still steady down there. Were you fishing upriver from the bridge or toward the bay?
Tight lines and popped riggers

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tell you what i almost believe that theres quite a few scragglers that dont ever run outta there i seen croakers hittn up til december down there

·
Premium Member
831 Posts
Butler's Hole normally produces pretty well throughout the summer(at least when I still had a boat), If you're looking for Big Croaker, try the Clay Banks area on the York.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts