·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fish Fish Coregonus lavaretus Herring
Fish Fish Oily fish Seafood Fish products
Fish Fish Sardine Oily fish Herring

Good Evening Folks,

I couldn't stand it any longer. So I decided to venture out to Kent Narrows to get my 'fish on'. :fishing:

The white perch didn't disappoint. I'm glad I ventured out. :)

Hurricane Joaquin, don't hurt us too bad!!! :confused:

Have a good evening everyone!

Peace. :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,090 Posts
Thank you. Yes, from late afternoon to evening.
Thanks Judy. Was the fishing as productive after dark? I really never gave much thought to white perch feeding at night but then again I never targeted them at night. . I always thought they were sight feeders

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Thanks Judy. Was the fishing as productive after dark? I really never gave much thought to white perch feeding at night but then again I never targeted them at night. . I always thought they were sight feeders
I catch them on lures at night. However, lighted places and shadow lines are better than just pure darkness.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I was at Red Eyes one night. looking into the lighted water at the pier.
The number of fish biting at invisible, to me, bait was amazing.
No fishing allowed there, but there were plenty of decent perch, and small Stripers just gorging out there in the lights.
They would ambush from the dark shadows, and when a shrimp, or something went by in the current, bam, a fish appeared out of nowhere, and swallowed it up..
The current was rolling too, no slack tide.
Check it out sometime.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I was at Red Eyes one night. looking into the lighted water at the pier.
The number of fish biting at invisible, to me, bait was amazing.
No fishing allowed there, but there were plenty of decent perch, and small Stripers just gorging out there in the lights.
They would ambush from the dark shadows, and when a shrimp, or something went by in the current, bam, a fish appeared out of nowhere, and swallowed it up..
The current was rolling too, no slack tide.
Check it out sometime.
Thanks Dena. I'll certainly check them out.

Have a great day!

Peace. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts