Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good weather, good tide. good fishing. I stopped fishing around 8:00 this morning with 22 perch and one cat I didn't want. All on the albino colored little jig. Eat more perch. 8-4-19 (2).jpg 8-4-19.jpg 8-4-19 (3).jpg

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL! Mike, I use to say I lucked into these fish this morning. Thanks Mike! It don't matter no one likes pan fishing on this fishing forum. I might surprise you all and go to Delaware and catch some flounder, spot, and maybe croaker's.

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Hey Andy, the last time I looked my name was Nick not Mike.:eek: You said "It don't matter no one likes pan fishing on this fishing forum". Well if it wasn't for your pan fish and that of Judy this forum would be dead.;) Keep posting.

·
Registered
369 Posts
LOL! Mike, I use to say I lucked into these fish this morning. Thanks Mike! It don't matter no one likes pan fishing on this fishing forum. I might surprise you all and go to Delaware and catch some flounder, spot, and maybe croaker's.
I love your panfish reports, Andy! I live in Pennsylvania so my reports aren't to relevant to this forum, but try to make a report any time I fish md or de. About to make a weekend report now!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Andy, the last time I looked my name was Nick not Mike.:eek: You said "It don't matter no one likes pan fishing on this fishing forum". Well if it wasn't for your pan fish and that of Judy this forum would be dead.;) Keep posting.
LMAO! Sorry NICK. Wonder who Mike is.? LOL!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I love your panfishing reports as well. I pan fish every weekend from a boat so I don't post reports. It takes me three times longer to catch the same amount, but one advantage I have is fishing under the bridge when it's hot. The wind funnels between the pilings making it a very enjoyable day.

·
Registered
119 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kayo, I'm not going to stop posting reports. I like doing it. Been making fishing reports for about twenty years. First in FL. Now in Md. I also like taking pictures. It serves as a fishing log for me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts