Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up everybody, just wanting to know how the spot fishing is. Im planning a trip within the next couple of weeks just wanting to know if they are running yet. Anyone with any info let me know.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I appreciate that buddy, But I think Im probably going to end up going to Garden City to catch some spots....anyone know if they are running in that area yet......

·
Registered
766 Posts
Yes, I believe it was Wednesday that they were catching them by the bucketfuls at the Pier at Garden City. It has slowed down since then but that could be due to the weather.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
you can catch them from the surf, i hope they dont stay around long, they broke part of my trailer the other day in the parking lot and im pissed not even a damn not, guy that saw it said it was a bass boat trailer with out of state plates

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
and all these boats have the redfish skittish and some guy did circles around outfish28 on his kayak when we were yaking out htere the other day just to wwake him, brandon was pissed but the guy ran aground around the corner so it was funny lol

·
Registered
682 Posts
and all these boats have the redfish skittish and some guy did circles around outfish28 on his kayak when we were yaking out htere the other day just to wwake him, brandon was pissed but the guy ran aground around the corner so it was funny lol
HAHA, oh man I'd have paid good $$$ to see that:p:beer:

You guys know better than to be yaking in the inlet during spot season.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts