Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
meh, football is like professional wrestling... its a reason for grown men in tights to run around and tackle each other to the ground.

haha. im joking obviously. but honestly im not much of a football fan. if you want to watch a real sport hit me up when the stanley cup finals roll around. =]

·
Registered
805 Posts
meh, football is like professional wrestling... its a reason for grown men in tights to run around and tackle each other to the ground.

haha. im joking obviously. but honestly im not much of a football fan. if you want to watch a real sport hit me up when the stanley cup finals roll around. =]
I agree, football sucks.

Especially the stupid bowl. To consumer oriented. Million dollar commercials and we are in a deficit and the economy is failing? An hour long game and it take six to play, gotta fit those commercials in there. O yeah did i mention the commercials and the fact that playing football does nothing for the human race.

And why is it called football? You cant even use you feet to do anything with the ball except kick a field goal. Rugby is a real mans sport, not this whiney, time out, overpaid,criminal infested game.

Leonard little still playing?

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Everybody can meet up at my house!!!(just kidding:D) Guess we're all meeting at the Hot Ditch then, lol. I figured a bunch of you guys would be meeting up at a watering hole somewhere.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Dang Bunghole, tell us how you really feel about football.

Different strokes for different folks. People spending for parties and advertisers spending money actually is the kind of things we need to get this economy turned around. If people continue to sit on their bucks and not spend, jobs will continue to be lost. I am not the fan I was when I was younger but still enjoy a good game now and then. I bet if you were in the same room with the Steelers defense, you wouldn't refer to them as not real men. Yeah there are some problems with pro sports and some of the players, but if someone is gonna offer you millions to play a game, would you turn it down? I wouldn't.

The Super Bowl has become a tradition, if you don't like it, don't watch. I say live and let live. Ok I'm done.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.