Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey.....where did everyone go?.....lost my password few years back and could never get back on....sure don't recognize many posters...…….the R

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Why did you old members all stop posting reports and pictures? Everyone seems pretty nice on the Md. section. I am new on here. Only two or three years. I like it on this fishing forum, even tho I don't get many replies, I know they are watching. LOL! I will be fishing all winter and posting reports and pictures of fish, I hope. Stay Tuned!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Why did you old members all stop posting reports and pictures? Everyone seems pretty nice on the Md. section. I am new on here. Only two or three years. I like it on this fishing forum, even tho I don't get many replies, I know they are watching. LOL! I will be fishing all winter and posting reports and pictures of fish, I hope. Stay Tuned!

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
I for one don't post pictures because there is always someone that will question its size, or the way you are handling the fish.

Plus I haven't kept a fish in a long time.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
I for one don't post pictures because there is always someone that will question its size, or the way you are handling the fish.

Plus I haven't kept a fish in a long time.
What he said. Ya never know when one of the many Sir Pounce A Lots will take a lunge at ya.
I'm patiently waiting til the day Matt retires, starts working part time on one of the NC piers, and gains valuable info to give him an inkling to start a fishing blog. I have a feeling he might just be good at it.;)
And oh.....membership by invitation only.:cool:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I see some of the old ones are still around. Hello

JC

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Still here; haven't fished much with two little ones at home but working on training up my new little fishin' buddies!. HuskyMD's still OK; just chatted with him a coupla weeks ago.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts