Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems that the yak boys are kind of quiet these days. I know a bunch are out in the water doing their thing. Just wondering if anyone will give some reports/experiences/photos of their trips and give this section some action. I will be posting some photos soon. :fishing:
Norm

·
Registered
99 Posts
We had a real good striper trip this past Saturday on Lake Hartwell. There were 5 of us in our yaks and all of us got the skunk off. I didn't post anything about it since it was a freshwater trip, but if it'll help shake the dust off, I'll gladly post the link to it.

·
Registered
846 Posts
U know the trout bite is good when the boards are quite I don't know many serious trout anglers that give up reports

·
Registered
964 Posts
I moved my two yaks from the loft in my garage down to a wall mount underneath my porch. Nice little setup that holds both yaks. Locked them in place and covered them up for the winter. They are napping. Might uncover them to give them a bath if this nasty weather breaks - otherwise they are hibernating until spring. :(

·
Registered
180 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
oops, i never pressed enter...lol..

waiting till a nice day so i can re-rig my yak. i hope to take tons of pics and share on my blog and here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.