Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What about It sandflea the member that comes up with the closest date as to the 2000 th member coming on board gets a free T-shirt.

My guess is August 1st

P

·
0 Posts
Well now ain't that the darnest thing. Looks like you guys parents were busy on Labor Day (in Sept) preparing for the ultimate day of labor (in May). Makes for a memorable birth date. Don't you think?

I may be stretching it a bit here, does each of you have a parent that was military at that time? :rolleyes: :D

Congrats all.

BTW: #2000 will probably register a week before yall's May 26 birth dates. Maybe even sooner than that, say on the 12th of May. ;)

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Well, I would need some further data to figure out the rate of growth in the past few weeks, months, and year. Also, I'd like to look at past years cyclical seasonal data to determine whether new poster growth increases or decreases when the fishing starts. Hmm...but if I had to just take a wild guess, I'd say you guys are too early. Given the three years the site has been up and the current 1890? members, thats roughly in the neighborhood of 50 members a month. Hmm...two more months. But, assuming the rate of growth has been increasing, we would knock that down to a month and a half, which would put us somewhere around May 26th.
See I told you you guys were too early on your guesses.

:p :D ;)

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
And no starting new accounts just to get the free T-Shirt Flea is donating.

Does he know he is donating a T-Shirt yet?? :eek:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I pick sometime around the middle of August'

Hey guys from what Husky wrote lets give him a slide rule..I thinl I still have an old bamboo one.

:D :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts