Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get a set of wheeleez or maybe another good brand? I can't find them anywhere for my fish-n-mate sr. cart

·
Registered
409 Posts
Google is your friend. Try typing in "where to buy" and the brand. or go to their website and buy directly from the factory

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I was actually trying to find a more local store (east coast) to buy them from than directly from the manufacturer to help support these shops since most are taking a pretty big hit in their wallets right now.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Try Arron, Reels On Wheels he’s on the east coast. 252-216-7479
I just called them and all they have unfortunately is the orange poly wheels. The manufacturer in china had shut down due to the virus and is behind on making them. I did find Beach Power Manufacturing that sells a "Beach Wheel" in a sealed bearing hub but not sure of the quality

·
Registered
144 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
The orange tires have held up well for me. Probably haul more weight that I should. Knock on wood but haven’t punctured one yet.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, I finally got a call back from Wheeleez and they have them in stock so I pulled the trigger on the 42cm wheel conversion kit. I did talk to Colby at Beach Power Manufacturing and unfortunately didn't have the aluminum hubs ready but seemed to be a very helpful guy. The tires are probably just as durable as the wheeleez brand and about $100 cheaper

·
Registered
144 Posts
Thanks, I finally got a call back from Wheeleez and they have them in stock so I pulled the trigger on the 42cm wheel conversion kit. I did talk to Colby at Beach Power Manufacturing and unfortunately didn't have the aluminum hubs ready but seemed to be a very helpful guy. The tires are probably just as durable as the wheeleez brand and about $100 cheaper
I pulled the trigger on the same Wheeleez kit three weeks ago after they were back instock.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts