Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple years after a hip replacement I think I'm up to pulling a cart again. I've got the old factory lawn mower style tires that are a bitch pulling in soft sand. Was going to order the wheelez kit they have a 15% sale going on and guess what! What I want is out of stock. Anyone know of a online supplier that may have them in stock?

·
Registered
695 Posts
I purchased my conversion kit from Hatteras NC at The fishing hole. But when I bought Mine they had the gray wheels and the orange tires. The gray wheels had been replaced with the black ones which was better. When I had a problem with the gray wheels breaking they directed me to the main guy at Anglers fish n mate in NC. 1-888-763-7225. Try them. The newer wheels were great. Sent me free replacements. And here is their site: Angler's Fish-N-Mate - Quality Rod Racks, Fishing Carts, and Fish-N-Mate products

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I have had the gray wheels for over 12 years...never a problem.....and I don't have to reinflate them.

·
Registered
695 Posts
My gray wheels started breaking where the axle goes through and falling apart. I hadn’t had them a year. I called the Anglers Fish-N-Mate and they told me that they had problems with the gray wheels breaking and had changed to the black which was supposed to be stronger. I’m glad you haven’t as any problems with yours.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts