Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Nsearch, I believe when Mo left so did the compu skills. He will probally fix it sooner or later, he's just making Bob sweat a little.

·
Registered
338 Posts
This was the response I received when I checked on the de-activation notice. Not sure what RDT plans are at this point, sure we will find out soon.

Hello, our webspace service agreement with RDT expired at the end of 2003 and Wendy decided to renew with someone else.

BWI

·
Super Moderator
10,102 Posts
Wilber said:
Nsearch, I believe when Mo left so did the compu skills. He will probally fix it sooner or later, he's just making Bob sweat a little.
Mo made it pretty clear,that it wasn't his puter skills that cause this,OBX Rookie,has it "dialed in".. They had it a lot cheaper with Mo at the helm,it's gonna take a while before they can find a site ran as cheaply or as effeciently as he did it..IMHO

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Sorry DD, guess I was shootin' fom the hip again. But, I feel sure they miss the old boy, smooooth man smoooth.

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
Man, that's a real ordeal to go through. I shifted hosting providers a few months back and it was touch-and-go there for awhile.

If they're looking for a new host, I've been very happy with f5hosting.com.

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
But flea- that's why -YOU ARE THE MAN!

How can I not stop thankin you for providing an excellent forum for us land-lubber's!

Thank you again!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts