Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's goin on Emaunel. I don't know if you remember me, but I met you back at Tybee around the last week of July. I just wanted to let you know that I should be heading down there here in the next 3-4 weeks to catch the reds on there way through. I was hoping that you'd be around to show me a thing or two. But I'll keep in touch and let you know some dates when I find out. It'll be good fishing with you again.

Michael

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Hey man, good to hear from you again. You'll be coming right in the middle of the best drum fishing. There's some monsters already in and more are on the way! With the new slot limit and a good couple of spawn years, we should be battling reds until our arms fall off.:D

I've found a few good holes for them on the beaches although I may do some fishing off the pier, just in case someone tries to gaff or take one of those giant beauties home with them. I'll also be ordering some dropnets for the store as well.

Let me know before you come down and I'll get you set up and on some fish.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.