·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody get a chance to get out there today land or boat?:fishing::beer:

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
I fished 5 times past month and had decent success. Bunch of schoolies that looked like a football. On my last trip, I C&R'ed a 45'' Striper (tied my PB that was caught way back when at AI).

I'm putting my stuff away indefinitely (MIL is high risk), even though I know of few places that is usually deserted. However, I'm not going to take any chances. Anyway, if anyone wants to do C&R in the spring, you'll have till Tuesday before it is shutdown for the month of April.

Good luck and "Pretend like you have it !!!!"

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Congrats on your PB Tuna and good advice to everyone!

Went down to Blackwater for snakies and Bass. Took home a skunk throwing chatterbaits and various jigs.
Not a wise place to go to right about now with people lined up across the bridges. I did keep my social distance tho, but wont do it again.

The best way to fish that place is by YAK. I don't YAK, so you won't see me down there again, not worth the gas.

Have managed some decent pre spawn Largemouth on isolated local Eastern Shore ponds recently.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the update.I will be away from everyone.I will be on my boat.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Not a wise place to go to right about now with people lined up across the bridges.....
Is it always like that or is it due to nobody being allowed to go to work? I admit I rarely make it down there, and the few chances I do make it down, its a ghost town.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Is it always like that or is it due to nobody being allowed to go to work? I admit I rarely make it down there, and the few chances I do make it down, its a ghost town.
When the weather gets warmer and the snakehead bite ramps up it's much more crowded.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts