Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of the OG crew still here? BTW if ya haven't heard Rude Dogg passed a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Holy crap Clay. Last time I bumped into you was at basspro around hamptons. Yeah sad news about ruddedog.

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Long time no see, I hardly fish compared to back in the day.

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
It seems that none of fish as much compared to back in the day. Good to hear from an old familiar voice.

Happy New Years Clay and here's to both/all of us fishing more in 2020 :beer:

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
Long time no see, I hardly fish compared to back in the day.
I still look for you up on Carova every year. I don't hang out on here like I used to but I still fish all the time. Stripped down all my reels over the last few weeks and waiting for spring, ready to do the circuit: late winter on the mid-Chesapeake, spring on Assateague/Chincoteague, summer within driving distance of TW's, fall on Carova, and spec fishing around Nags Head till winter shuts it down. As usual, I keep to myself but I'd love to see all you guys again.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Cdog,

I don't get on here nearly as much as I used to but still fish every chance I get.

I remember Ruddedog quite often. He sure livened up this board very much when he was here. Sad to hear but when he last said he was having some issues only one can figure maybe health related.

Arthur Moody Reelturner

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
That sucks, I hadn't talked to him, or anyone from this site (other than Al) in years.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sorry to hear it, one of my colleagues from previous work passed away too due to the new virus. It's not an easy situation here in Europe, most of my time I stay indoors in my property in Germany here

1 - 11 of 11 Posts