Pier and Surf Forum banner

141 - 147 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
I've been on a Bloody Mary kick as of late as a before dinner cocktail not those huge stuffed with everything on a stick just a small one with a jalapeño stuffed olive as a garnish , I've done them with Vodka and Gin , Can't say witch I like better .

·
Registered
2 Posts
Definitely Montenegrin wine... The best wine I've ever tasted. And believe me, I lived in France for long years and tasted a lot of different types of wine from different regions but Montenegrin wine is the best. My brother is going to buy an apartment in Montenegro soon and he's flying there frequently and bringing me some good wine. Although, I can't get any wine for a while because of the obvious situation..

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
Bloody Mary update , On my last trip to the store I picked up a bottle of Clammato juice to try it wasn't bad but mix in some of the ZingZang Bloody Mary mix and it gets really good , I'm going to have to remember it when I'm at the beach

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
A new twist to the Bloody Mary's as late , I was given a bottle of Old Bay's limited edition Hot Sauce and have been testing it in the occasional Mary , As a Hot Sauce it doesn't set you on fire but has a warning effect and with a hint of Old Bay , So a good bit of it and a spoon of Horseradish in she's about right .

·
Registered
703 Posts
Got hooked on the Infusion Michelob ULTRA Lime and Prickly Pear Cactus. Didn’t think I would like it but on a hot day sitting around it’s damn good.

·
Registered
67 Posts
With this whole covid crap here in PA everywhere you look the bars and restaurants are making adult slushies and i gotta say I have had my share of all the different flavors. My 2 favorites at this point are the Jack Daniels Peach and the granny smith hard ciders. If you haven't tried them give them a try.

141 - 147 of 147 Posts