Pier and Surf Forum banner

101 - 120 of 144 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
I stopped in after a long day on the pad last hitch to have a beer with one of my crew. I decided that since I like Corona so much I was going to try Modelo Especial. Such a good beer! I think I've found a new favorite!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
I stopped in after a long day on the pad last hitch to have a beer with one of my crew. I decided that since I like Corona so much I was going to try Modelo Especial. Such a good beer! I think I've found a new favorite!
Corona has been my summer favorite and have never had a Modelo Especial so with your recommendation I will try it at the next opportunity .

·
Registered
66 Posts
While in Kitty Hawk last week I bought a case of Leinenkugel Summer Shandy variety pack, it had the lemon,orange,watermelon and grapefruit shandys. All were nice refreshing morning beach beers. Yesterday I stopped at local beer store here at home and they have another Leinenkugel summer sampler that has lemon,orange, a cherry blonde lager and a Kolsch style beer called canoe paddler. I must say that the cherry blonde lager and the canoe paddler are excellent and not what i was expecting so I will recommend both variety packs. They are nice light refreshing beers

·
Registered
57 Posts
So, it's been a while since i've posted on here. Something funky happened and I couldn't sign in for a bit and just kinda forgot about this place, but I'm back. Here lately I've been drinking bonded bourbon's. My favorite being the humble Old Grand Dad. Now that the heat is here it's vodka (Svedka) tonics.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
Picked up a bottle of Jim Beam Peach after obxchap told me it's out and tasty , I'm not normally a fan of fruit flavors in my Bourbon but this was good and I mixed it with some Ice tea too.
That was pretty tasty hot summer drink

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
The overnight low is supposed to dip to 30 tonight , Now it's time for the fall and winter drinks , So what you have for this time of year , I just cracked the seal on a bottle of Glenlivet 15 year old single malt I got last Christmas to sip on

·
Registered
66 Posts
Still trying the different Octoberfest beers. Some of the breweries are really doing a good job with them. Sipping the Jim Beam Red Stag

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
I was moving some things from cabinets in the kitchen and found a bottle of Jameson Irish whiskey I'd forgotten was above the refrigerator . I'll be sipping some later tonight .

101 - 120 of 144 Posts