Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what I did with my weekend and one of the reasons I couldn't make it to the cleanup besides having to work that day.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
more

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
another

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Always good reasons not to go fishing. Pretty soon, he will be the one who "drags" you fishing. She may go fishing until she gets interested in boys. That'll be a fun time for you. I had to do the "quality time" thing with my Girlfriend last weekend. With all the fishing that I plan on doing this fall, I have to spend some time with her to make up for it. I did talk her and her parents into joining me and my dad on the Morning Star in a few weeks. She's been once before and her parents just want to catch a few fish. I hope they know what they are getting into. :D
-Anthony

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
and another

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
one more

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
These next two are for those parents out there. These seem to be times that we wish for often:p

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
and last one. I didn't get to go fishing but I would say I had a good weekend with my kids.:D

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
FLF you've got some cute kids and are great to have around,I'll tell you what make the most of them while their young but when they get a drivers license you won't see them at all and go off to college,you might hear from them once in awhile,only when they need money.:D :D

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
FL Fisheman,

I just want to commend you for spending time with your kids. Your kids definitely don't compare to any fish I ever seen in my life...

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah I only get to spend every other weekend with my son. I had my daughter this time which was cool. (I, not her real father but her only father!) You are right trigger I can remember when they were little babies. My son is only 2 and my daughter is 6. They are some big kids for their age! I love em to death. And no I haven't found a fish that looks like em yet!:D

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah Anthony if you want the best of both worlds(woman and fishing) You have to entertain both worlds. I hope one day when I am old my son will take me out fishing. That would be the greatest. And as you know he would never have to "drag" me.:D

·
Registered
216 Posts
Kids...

FL,
Just found out that my wife and I are having a little girl. I am so screwed..... Whatever she wants, I'll by. And there is all that bad carma from my young dating days that will surely repay me .... UHG:eek:

Anyone doing any good fishing this weekend? Trying to catch at least one keeper rock this fall. Tank is so far, but if anyone wants to meet there or any where else, let me know.
- Surfman

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Jason,

Great looking kids and Trigger is right. Enjoy them now because when they grow up and leave home and they will, you will miss them. Always be good to them, they are your heart, body and soul.

You want them to remember you as the kind, loving man and father that you are now. Because just remember my friend, in the end. They will be the ones that decide what nursing home you will go into.:rolleyes:...Tightlines

1 - 15 of 15 Posts