Pier and Surf Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 121 Posts

·
Banned
2,501 Posts
Yo Bill, you need to change the avatar man . . . everytime I see it, I keep thinking FB is posting!!!!

Don't sweat it K, Bill is a stand up guy. He looks mean as chit (kinda like Stone Cold Steve Austin after 3 divorces and a head on collision with a semi), but he's a cool cat.

edit: dag nabit!!!! I wasted my 1000th post on you pillow biters!!!!!! Arggggg. I was saving that chit for something good . . . like a poke at one of my WBB brothers.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Yo Bill, you need to change the avatar man . . . everytime I see it, I keep thinking FB is posting!!!!

Don't sweat it K, Bill is a stand up guy. He looks mean as chit (kinda like Stone Cold Steve Austin after 3 divorces and a head on collision with a semi), but he's a cool cat.

edit: dag nabit!!!! I wasted my 1000th post on you pillow biters!!!!!! Arggggg. I was saving that chit for something good . . . like a poke at one of my WBB brothers.
congrats you flaming HOMO on 1000

and i told you that ain't FB it and old pic of a overweight John Belushi look alike.:D If you squint (more than normal:D jk) you can see what i'm talking about.

·
Banned
2,501 Posts
Don't get me started Round Eye. Ask FB about the evolution of the world . . . and even he will tell you that Koreans populated the entire world.

Hence:

ASIANS
caucASIANS
eurASIANS
afrASIANS
pacificASIAN islanders
latASIANS
and finally eskimos

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
We have no issues!!!!

I plan on making Huntz good by party...

No disrespect intended at all you are a member of the elite fraternity, which means you deserve respect and hopefully it is a two way street. Now let's both quit stressing about this chit and do some fishing:fishing: .
I'm happy to report that I'll be off fishing probation on the 22nd.

Are you gonna make it to Brian's roast on the 22nd? if so I owe you a :beer:

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
FB's ASIAN!!!!!!????!!!!

Don't get me started Round Eye. Ask FB about the evolution of the world . . . and even he will tell you that Koreans populated the entire world.

Hence:

ASIANS
caucASIANS
eurASIANS
afrASIANS
pacificASIAN islanders
latASIANS
and finally eskimos

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
that short little round man is full of surprises..

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
hey Bill

were you the one with the yellow pickup truck from FREDNECK? If so i remember you... you were a cool guy.. If i was you i wouldn't want to be seen in public with that crew that drives the soccer mom mini van (Bennnnnnz truck) with the rack on top. Those guys are weird and always smell like day old bunker...

:redface:

·
Registered
277 Posts
were you the one with the yellow pickup truck from FREDNECK? If so i remember you... you were a cool guy.. If i was you i wouldn't want to be seen in public with that crew that drives the soccer mom mini van (Bennnnnnz truck) with the rack on top. Those guys are weird and always smell like day old bunker...

:redface:
Yes that was me, and you must be reffering to that group of Gaysian. I think the driver of the benz is a wanna be rapper.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
ok i was the little brown guy that was scared to take his durango on the sand...... But damn if that mini van can make it than we all can... :beer:

·
Registered
301 Posts
For the rest of us how many of us really have personal issues with this man?
kmw21230,
I would like to answer this question.
I have never fished with CDL, but have spoke/emailed him in the past. About 2 years ago, I was in the market for a new surf rod. I somehow stumbled onto CDL's knowledge on surf rods, and took most of his advice into consideration. Heck, we even conferenced a call with Huntsman regarding surf rods. (Have never met Huntsman) CDL was always generous with his knowledge, as well as allowing me to borrow his 12' Ocean Master for the weekend...(never even met the guy till this point, and he let me borrow it). That says a lot right there about a person!
I am not up to date on what you guys are talking about, so I am at a loss of words there.

If someone did/does something wrong, they deserve punishment.
If someone did nothing wrong, they deserve to fish! :D

I enjoy reading and learning from others...its what this forum and life is all about :fishing:

Bryan aka: campNfish

·
Banned
3,177 Posts
Good Lord!!!! Drop a phone in a lake, lose connectivity for 1 day, and all the sudden, all you Moes come out of the woodwork. Y'all better play it cool our you're gonna get a blue crab shoved up your scupper hole.

F&C, congrats on hitting 1000 posts! I'm right behind you!

I think the driver of the benz is a wanna be rapper.
Here is the F&C rap. Trust me, I hear him singing this under his breath all the time:

Once upon a time,
I cast out a line.
The fish wouldn't bite,
Maybe the tide wasn't right.
All I do is wait,
Maybe I'm using the wrong bait.
These fish are not too bold,
Maybe the water is too cold.
FB caught his limit
Why can't I get one, dang'namit
All I ever wanted is a fishie in the cooler,
I guess it ain't gonna happen,
until I get a smaller ruler. :D

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Well

We all know of CDL, but how much of this is follow the leader? We all know Huntsman made he issues public, and that his business. For the rest of us how many of us really have personal issues with this man? I've been on this board for a year now, and not until huntsman's post did it become painfully obvious that so many of you guys had so-called personal issues with L. I've heard the stories of Grandstanding, poaching, stealing, non-payment, but has he personal offended everyone one this board? If so why does he seem to have such a great turn out for his casting clinics? I'll admit the man's a Character, but I can't say I dislike him. He has done nothing to me. Not trying to start anything; just stating my observation. I hope we as men have decided something individually, and not decided to follow a trend.

~Walker
NO TREND HERE. I POSTED WHAT HE DID TO ME. THAT RIGHT THERE SAYS ALOT BOUT CHARACTER. HE CAN HAVE ALL THE CLINICS HE WANTS DOESNT STOP A PERSON FROM BEING WHAT HE IS. AND THAT SIR IS MY OBSERVATION ;)

·
Registered
448 Posts
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Good Ch!t

Tiny

·
Registered
301 Posts
IM NOT TYPING ALL THAT AGAIN YA WANNA KNOW THE FACTS LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE READ UP LOL CHECK ARCHIVES I WASNT STATING THEM BECAUSE THE MOST OF THE FOLKS HERE KNOW BUT MR WALKER ASKED AND I WANTED CLARIFY.
Ok, well since I have no clue as to what to search for...can anyone fill me in? "Most of the folks here know" ... but what about the other folks?
This thread is like trying to find out facts on Area-51!

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
If you find the correct website on Area-51 then you will find out the complete story. I have been unable to locate the site but have been told that it's out there. A friend, who must remain anonymous, discovered that CDL used to work at Area-51, where he helped develop surf-rod like devices that made use of braid-guided sputnik shaped "neutralizers" for bringing down UFOs.

Today's braided line and sputnik sinkers were comercially developed sometime after the secret plans were stolen by undercover agents posing as WBB fishermen at a lake adjoining Area-51.

So, it is true, distance cannot be bought, but it can be developed by the CIA :D

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
3 pages.....I will never get back

and still no closure....bout as bad as a David Chase last episode....

Wonder if Flea will bust out the blank page:D

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Never met the man. Was going to attend one of his seminars but it did not pan out.

41 - 60 of 121 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.