Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that we all opened our presents what new toy are we going to us this year. I didn't get anything so I guess I was a bad boy:(

·
Registered
369 Posts
For the first time in 18yrs, the wifey didnt give me anything fishing related.. Is it trully possible to have everything you need?
I did get a pair of those SealSkin waterproof socks. Anybody else use them and whats the verdict?

·
Registered
823 Posts
gift cards

$400.00 worth to sports authority

·
Registered
389 Posts
Penn 320LD with a Oceanmaster 7' 20-30lb med-hvy action. The wifey hooked me up. It will be used mostly on the boat but she'll be on the piers, the ones we have left anyways:D

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
250.00 gift cards to the SA....spent.Gotta another 525MAG.

About 200.00 cash.....about spent on lures,and a new OC 12 footer....Cdog this better cast some Lead:D .

Got some cold weather gear,no North Face ,but Iam greatful.

X'mas was really for my daughter.She got everything and then some.
I hope everyone's Christmas was extrmely blessed and fruitfull.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I gotta 8' 5/8" mesh cast net to catch them pogies and a high performance cam for my 4Runner so i can haul our boat and stuff to the beach and back.:)

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
A nice warm hat, some great long johns and a few pairs of excellent, warm, thick wool socks to mention a few. I think my family is trying to tell me something. Guess they think I need some more quality time at the beach. Oh well, I'll just have to accomodate them and go fishing sometime soon.

Have Jeep will travel. :D

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
SealSkin Waterproof Socks

It works great. Keeps your feet dry. Comes in real handy when you have to walk on mushy grassy area.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Dad gave me card for Dick's sporting goods.
Dad in-law gave me a card for Galyans.
I want to buy a new reel and some boots (just like Santas)
Hope everyone had a great Christmas....even you Coco
Being a Devils fan I would think Santa would have past you by:D .
I spent my holiday down here in Atlanta. It was 60 today...
made me think about fishing back in Va.

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Got a jetty bag, a wool sweater, and a 5" boning knife for cleaning all those flounder I'm going to catch next year!:D

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
A 7ft Quantamn Spinning rod rated for 1/8-1/2oz lures(good Trout and Flounder rod) that I got with my BPS gift card.I got lots of thermal underwear and they'll hopefully keep me warm if I go to IRI on a 20F day.:cool:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hey Reudy what caliber was that pear tree?;)
Still trying to figure out what to get with my Dicks gift card:rolleyes:
Tight lines and popped riggers

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
maybe not fishing gear related but

I got an early Xmas gift of a new apartment on a creek. I can relax on the chaise, sip hot cocoa, and watch the birds work the water.........yet be able to stay nice and toasty warm from the comfort of the living room. Just what I need to help shorten the months til spring fishing season starts.:cool:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts