Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the park today for a cookout. Had my lines in the water. I caught one small croaker. I threw him back and told him to get his big brothers. I don't know what he told them, but no one showed up after that. I guess, the jet skis and the paddle boats and the pleasure boats didn't help me any.

Anthony

·
Registered
797 Posts
the little ones need love too.

aero, director of the remedial group.
the park looks good on the website. alot of recreational sports for family type entertainment and that sort of thing. thanks for the tip.
next time a little more political correctnesss is in order. next time you will be more careful what you say to the less than adequate ones. my dad always said, be nice to every girl at the party because you never which one will be...

ralph

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ralph,
Argggggg ! :mad:
You are like an old co-worker of mine. Always around and never welcome. You probably paid the people to make my outing unsuccessful. I will not be denied! I will be out in the very near future. I will have my fish fry and you will not be told nor will you be invited. As for the girl at the party, have her close the door as you leave. :p

·
Registered
797 Posts
fish finger sandwich...

aero, director of the remedial group
in retrospect you should have kept that small one and made a fried fish finger sandwich. :D

ralph

1 - 4 of 4 Posts