Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Nice fish Clyde! Do you think you can make that trip again?? I will drive! ;) :D

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
dang.....ya called it,funny how ya said you would.....ya sure ya jus didn't let DD catch it,and he passsed ya tha fish? :D

Great catch,buddy...can you give me the next winning lottery #'s?

Lucky SOB!

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
That is a nice fish Fred! Where is Clyde?? He must be worn out and had to sleep for two days now!!! :p

2 more days!!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
10,102 Posts
Crawfish&NTKG

Got a "bone of contention" about the Shimano... Smmoooooth drag,no doubt,caught cobe,drum,amberjack,king mack,all kinda good stuff with it already.THANKYOUVERYMUCH.. :)

BUT the dern bail slammed shut when castin into a school of drummies the other day!! Ain't never had a Capricorn do that?? :D

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks again Ken!

Maybe they worked on that Shimano when they magged that Pro Gear the Dawg got. :eek: LOL Your right too, my Capricorn never slams shut either. :D Hell had it not been for that mishap, we would have had a tripple. ;).....Tightlines

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Hat80 said:
Maybe they worked on that Shimano when they magged that Pro Gear the Dawg got. :eek: LOL Your right too, my Capricorn never slams shut either. :D Hell had it not been for that mishap, we would have had a tripple. ;).....Tightlines

well u gotta be able to cast farther than you can pee for that to happen :D :D :D (as you would say mr. clyde.... tightlines!)

kenny glad you like it man... i dunno why the bail woulda done that... i really like the way it lays down braid, and for the most part ELIMINATES wind knots... i know it can handle some fish, put it to the test, you know the guy that can get warranty new reel for ya so beat it up seabass!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
You like guns, draw!

NTKG said:
well u gotta be able to cast farther than you can pee for that to happen :D :D :D (as you would say mr. clyde.... tightlines!)
LMAO, bring the $$$ with you on the weekend of the 11th. Make sure it folds, change breaks my nails. :p By the way I like Franklins, not the Washingtons. :eek:.....See ya soon! :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts