Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome all tackle hos! :p

Here's the place to buy, sell, trade or talk about tackle.

If you're a tackle retailer and want a place to hawk your gear, it's $20/month. Otherwise, no commercial posting is allowed.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Thanks buddy!

Hey folks, we had a classifieds section in the past but it was taken down due to lack of use. Lets not let that happen this time. :)....Tightlines

·
Registered
823 Posts
cool deal! i think its great

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
This is where it is going to be at. It may take a little while to get moving but once it does we will all be glad it was started. Thanks Sandflea, also like the little rating the thread on the bottom too.:)

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Lemme give Rich @ Diggitaldagger.com a buzzzzzzz.

I know alot of us on this board has purchased from him.

Another good idea would be all the employees or friends of employees @ our local tackle shops must get a ton of "stuff" in for trade or pawn and need to be sold.This forum would be great to unload all those unwanted items......

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Thanks Sandflea your always doing something to keep this site the best

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
Thanks for the best place to hang out at on the net.

I have yet to meet the great one (SandFlea), maybe at the next clean up.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Just what We needed

Now I'll never, ever get any sleep.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Geeee so far not one swap or sell Item . Anyone interested I have (2) Two green penn 710'S and a Garcia Mitchell 600A, Make offer for one or all. All in good condition.:) :D Also have a penn 710Z

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Cdog......you sold your Tica?

Ignore the message I sent about it. If another one pops up from cold storage.......let me know. Would love to get my hands on one soon.

Thanks

·
Registered
176 Posts
Sand Flea I have a reel and rod that I want to sell. It is a 7500 c3ct blue abu on an ugly stick 10 ft rod. how does the process work on this site? I want 150 dollars for both. I guess the seller pays shipping. Is it proper to ask for payment first or is it a mutual trust system. I just want to know how you guys do business thanks

1 - 20 of 23 Posts